Sale Price: 575 or 525

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
IMG_4108.jpeg
IMG_4109.jpeg
IMG_4110.jpeg
IMG_4112.jpeg
This is an absolute mint gen3 17. I found it in a local gun store, spent all the time and money dressing it out and then found out I have to have knee surgery next Wednesday. Needless to say the knee won. So I think you will find this to be a very neutrally decked out 17 and functionally decked out. Boogeyman custom trigger. Oversized and ext mag release and slide release. New night sights. Talon pro wrap(not rubbery or sandpaper like). The pro version is sort of a rubberized bed with very grippy very short hairs or fuzz. Very comfortable yet grippy. Tyrant mag plate and Agency Arms magwell. Comes w two 15rd mags and a 31rd mag. I don’t believe there was even fifty rounds put through it.
Price w magwell - 575.00
Price w/out magwell - 525.00
Need to meet in cumming due to injuries. NO TRADES!!!

Pictures:
IMG_4111.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Note - Moss gunsmith in jasper ga will cut a slide for an optic for 180 bucks. This guy is a very solid pro with all the right equipment to deliver work like this.
Site won’t allow me to edit post.
These prices are firm. I am almost hoping it doesn’t sell so I can take it after the surgery and get moss to cut slide for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom