Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 19 gen 5 + mck gen 1

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850 obo

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this used as a complete package. I had my fun now its your turn. Great gun and accurate. Stock glocks are not my thing , but the mck kit made the difference. The stippling feels great to me, visibly probably not professional. Gun comes with glock box, 3 mags (2-30, 1-15), red dot and 3x magnifier, also have box for optic. Mck kit has mck flashlight(olight) and thumb brace. Its a pistol so lets hear from 21 year old or older. Any questions, ask away. Thanks

Pictures:
20201115_133548-jpg.2926923

20201115_133152-jpg.2926924

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
At work now can try a few pics for stippling quality on my lunch. will post in comments. Gun came with the 2-30 round glock mags and 15 round glock mag from previous owner
Ok post detail close up. Some diy stip job are really not my thing. Professional is ok..Original is best. So want to see. Your pics you have doesn't show the diy stip job well. Or the right side of the pistol

Ok post detail close up. Some diy stip job are really not my thing. Professional is ok..Original is best. So want to see. Your pics you have doesn't show the diy stip job well. Or the right side of the pistol
This was a saved picture not planned for sale will also include right side of gun and detail of stippling. Thanks for commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom