Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 19 gen 5

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good day fellow members.
Up on the block today is a slightly used gen 5 G19. It shows very minimal wear with no scratches or holster wear.
Comes with 2-15 round mags, stainless steel guide rod, suppressor height big dot front night sight and blacked out rear, talon tape, case and paperwork, etc, etc. It's a Glock, proven reliability .

I have this item priced to move at $450.00 cash. Sorry no trades this go round. This item is local pick up only in the Gray, Milledgeville, Macon, Forsyth, Eatonton areas.
Please don't waste either of our time with low ball offers. Price is firm and fair.

Answers to frequently asked questions.
No I do not know the original owner, no I do not know the actual round count, no I don't have a third mag.
No I will not travel outside mentioned areas, No I will not hold it for you, No I will not wait till you get paid next week. No I do not want a date with your sister.
If the thread is still up then the item is still available. I also don't care what you can get it for somewhere else. If you can get it cheaper then by all means do so.

First come with cash in hand, first served.
As always thank you for looking and have a blessed day.
Larry

Pictures:
KIMG2314.JPG
KIMG2304.JPG
KIMG2310.JPG
KIMG2306.JPG
KIMG2311.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom