Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 19x

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 19X only 100 rounds down the pipe. Deals on all my listings today only!!!!. NO trades

Pictures:
19x-jpg.1956290

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So...whats the diff between a 19 & 19x ?? Seriously.
....I think I will take this one .....g19 ...4 inch barrel...mag holds 15 rounds...more concealable.....19X...Same barrel length as g19 ...4 inches...but has the glock 17 grip length and will hold 17 rounds plus...also 19X is gun that was submitted by Glock for military trials...

....I think I will take this one .....g19 ...4 inch barrel...mag holds 15 rounds...more concealable.....19X...Same barrel length as g19 ...4 inches...but has the glock 17 grip length and will hold 17 rounds plus...also 19X is gun that was submitted by Glock for military trials...
Thank you too....i have had a few Glocks over the years, never paid much attention to the differences. Most diffs were so slight that it wasn’t noteworthy to me. I had some that were full size then the compacts. I do remember the compacts i always had to have the pinky extension mags for them....always. Out Of all of them, i kept the 21. I wish i had kept a 10mm but i sold both.

So...whats the diff between a 19 & 19x ?? Seriously.

Longer grip length it accepts 17 round magazines, a more full size grip frame but a short slide and barrel for clearing the leather faster. similar to what was submitted to the Army for MHS Trials

You guys are forgetting the peanut butter flavor and lanyard loop too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom