Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 47 mos

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in the box glock forty seven m o s bought this to carry while I was hiking, Life has gotten in the way and now there is a medical happenstance That I need to attend to which requires selling it It will come with everything from the factory as pictured plus an OWB we The people holster with don't tread on me print And I will load the mags with h s t Need to get this sold ASAP I am the original owner and I. Also have a weapons carry license I am asking 425 firm If I can get it done within the next day or 2. Which is a steal of a deal Please don't ask me if I will take 400 or 375... 425 is more than fair im basically giving it away at that point, I am just in a bad spot we with the wife's medical... I am also willing to bring it to you... Text is fastest as I am hard of hearing 470 seven zero nine 7910, my names griff

Pictures:
1000005857.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom