• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock G19 Gen 4 made in Austria package threaded match barrel, extra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dana

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
37   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock G19 Gen 4 made in Austria package threaded match barrel, extra...

Zip Code: 30525

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am going to sell this G19 as a package it sat on my nightstand. I have a excellent condition Austrian made Gen 4 G19 with a S3F match grade threaded fluted barrel, 3 magazines, one is OEM Glock G19 and two Magpul G17 that i used as extended mags. Also comes with a Surefire X300 light. This is a great package that i had suppressed as my "house gun". I used the G19 mag primarily because it fits flush then reloaded with the G17 mags because of a little extra capacity and more to grab onto. The X300 has the best switch setup where you can turn the switch or just push it forward for momentary on. I think it is the best.

DSC_7456.JPG
DSC_7448.JPG
DSC_5.jpg
DSC_4.jpg
DSC_3.JPG
DSC_1.jpg

I did post this pistol up for sale a month or so ago and got a lot of interest for a lot of really good people here on the board. But 100% due to my crappy schedual i was never able to make a meet up with anyone. I still have a crappy schedule but I am free for the next few days through the weekend. With gas prices i am not willing to drive too far. I am near Clayton GA. If you are a new member i will need to see a GA DL or CCW. I will take $650 for the whole package.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That’s a good deal especially with the light!
h
I am going to sell this G19 as a package it sat on my nightstand. I have a excellent condition Austrian made Gen 4 G19 with a S3F match grade threaded fluted barrel, 3 magazines, one is OEM Glock G19 and two Magpul G17 that i used as extended mags. Also comes with a Surefire X300 light. This is a great package that i had suppressed as my "house gun". I used the G19 mag primarily because it fits flush then reloaded with the G17 mags because of a little extra capacity and more to grab onto. The X300 has the best switch setup where you can turn the switch or just push it forward for momentary on. I think it is the best.

View attachment 4166531View attachment 4166535View attachment 4166536View attachment 4166537View attachment 4166542View attachment 4166545

I did post this pistol up for sale a month or so ago and got a lot of interest for a lot of really good people here on the board. But 100% due to my crappy schedual i was never able to make a meet up with anyone. I still have a crappy schedule but I am free for the next few days through the weekend. With gas prices i am not willing to drive too far. I am near Clayton GA. If you are a new member i will need to see a GA DL or CCW. I will take $650 for the whole package.
hey is it still available im able to come to you

hey in ga it’s open carry i won’t cause any problems someone told me about this site so i’m new on it that’s all
You are correct. But the CCW shows me that you are legal to purchase a firearms and have been through the background check. It is not required but it is what i prefer to do. Sorry if it is a inconviennce to you. Welcome to the site. Once you have some feedback things will be a little smoother. But getting the first transactions done can always be a little tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom