Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gone

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gone.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I hope you don’t sell this until next week.

I’m about to start listing stuff like this on Gunbroker. Bigger audience and the last couple things I set at a penny auction with no reserve, ended up selling for far more than I wanted on there. GB can be a hassle but this place has become so over run with the FB Marketplace people that hassle doesn’t seem so bad anymore.

I’m about to start listing stuff like this on Gunbroker. Bigger audience and the last couple things I set at a penny auction with no reserve, ended up selling for far more than I wanted on there. GB can be a hassle but this place has become so over run with the FB Marketplace people that hassle doesn’t seem so bad anymore.

Came here just to say that’s gorgeous and a damn good deal, then saw this and couldn’t agree more! Not sure what’s happened to ODT use to be my one and only go to, but constantly people ghosting making deals then nothing… and a ton of new members that don’t message just comment. It’s definitely odd

It’s the truth. I’m too lazy to deal with GunBroker, but if you sell a lot (which I don’t anymore) then GB is the way to go if it’s not a Glock, 22lr, or overpriced optics and ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom