Item Name: GP-100 3" fixed sights, big dot

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 400.00

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Hello gentlemen: Guarantee first - you buy this from me and you have 1 week to shoot it all you want and still turn the deal around if you are unhappy for ANY reason at all - if you are unhappy for any reason at all you get all your money back. I am honorable - if you ain't happy then I ain't happy - period. Please have a look at my feedback and know that you and I are on the same team. Okay - I traded into this a while back - Ruger GP-100 3" fixed sight model with what I am told are the very desirable compact grips that are no longer available from the factory. I had an XS sights big dot tritium sight installed on this and I think it points great. Small enough to carry and heavy and large enough to hold onto with actual .357 magnum loads - which I personally can not say for some of the smaller .357 snubbies out there. The gun is in excellent condition, but it has been carried and it is most certainly not a brand new gun. It does lock up nice and tight and has what I believe is a wonderful trigger for a factory gun with no work performed on it. I am sorry but there is no box or docs to go with this gun. I am pricing this to be picked up in Newnan, GA at or near my house to keep your costs down to the minimum. I work 13 hour shifts in a hospital so it is hard for me to meet up to do a deal on most days. Gun Broker is listing these guns starting in the low 500s and up to 750 at the higher end (which I think is nuts by the way) - with factory sights - plus shipping and transfer costs. I traded into this gun but I think 450 would be a fair value for it - and then the big dot sight was 50 bucks, and the X2 speedloaders were about 10 bucks each - so I think 400 bucks for the whole thing picked up near me is a pretty good deal for someone out there - especially when you consider the satisfaction guarantee you are getting. The ammo and speedstrips are not included at this price - sorry; the gun and X2 speedloaders are. If I can answer any additional questions for you please let me know - and thank you for reading this ad. Jake - JSSalys@aol.com, PM

Pictures:
1410560819_1.jpg

1410560819_2.jpg

Last edited:
My best friend has a 3" like this one and it is awesome. This is the best deal I've seen all week. Wish I had the funds for this, I would buy it today. Free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom