• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS GUITAR - Gibson ES-335 Dot, Custom Shop, Vintage Natural Finish, Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJGeorgia

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS GUITAR - Gibson ES-335 Dot, Custom Shop, Vintage Natural Finish, Excellent!

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3100.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Cash Sale Only. Gibson ES-335 Dot, Custom Shop, Vintage Natural Finish with Grover Tuners.
Born: August 28, 1985. (Only two owners).
I purchased this in 2001 from the original owner. Custom Shop edition, excellent condition, and plays like butter. The photos don't do the vintage natural finish justice. Classic PAF pickups. All metals were left to age. (I know many appreciate the aged look, and for those that don't, the appropriate polish will shine them up.) Light use but well loved. The case does have some nicks but few, considering it's 37 years old. Unfortunately, my hands won't let me play anymore, and this axe deserves to sing. I am looking for a good owner who will enjoy it while it continues to increase in value. Bill of sale provided if you wish. Public place meeting only, preferably a Police Dept parking lot.

Pictures:
335-1.jpg
335-2.jpg
335-3.jpg
335-4.jpg
335-5.jpg
335-6.jpg
335-7.jpg
335-8.jpg
335-9.jpg
335-10.jpg
335-11.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom