Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&K P7M8 and P7M13 - as New in Box

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,400.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you have been at the recent RK Gun Shows, you have seen these pistols displayed. Price listed is for P7M8. The P7M13 is priced at $3400. Both guns are in mint / like new condition and come in original plastic boxes with extra magazine and all contents. I will be posting pictures. Cash only and you will need to have a valid GA Drivers License or State Issued I.D. card, as well as a Firearms Permit.

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_90d-jpeg.2016907

ncmg8-axsx-lhqsge6xrag-jpg.2016916

img_1898-jpg.2016930

img_1295-jpg.2016938

fullsizeoutput_90b-jpeg.2016939

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Are you the same guy that had a table with 4 of these HK's for sale at the gun show this past weekend at Jonesboro Rd.?

Another member here on ODT called me after the show telling me prices on Sunday and condition but it was too late for me to drive from Bethlehem GA at 4:30. Prices were different so wasn't sure if you were the same guy. One of these days I will make it to a gun show!

I've dropped the prices in consideration of the percentage I will be paying the auction house in the fall. Morphy's collects the guns about 6 months before the auction so that they can get descriptions, photographs, and publish their catalogue. My mistake is that I did not take a lot of pictures before listing the ads. I think I've unintentionally pissed off a few people with my pre ban assault rifle ad since I have only a couple of pictures.

I've got a number of HK pistols, among many other collectible pistols and revolvers. They are all as new in box. I am a collector and don't shoot guns in my collection.

All my guns are priced9BLPowR5S+mmOtI9xqlPFw.jpg gEGMkmMhRCCb97Evlj3XdQ.jpg according to condition and rarity.

Attachments

• +kMsH2i6TxiFDHkk+ifyIQ.jpg
    +kMsH2i6TxiFDHkk+ifyIQ.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 32
  • w2dRaTBATh+bv7YBu5hNHQ.jpg
    w2dRaTBATh+bv7YBu5hNHQ.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom