• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Hand Made Custom 12" Bowie Knife with Stained Bone Handle and New...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Hand Made Custom 12" Bowie Knife with Stained Bone Handle and New...

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got on a kick collecting knives for a while out of boredom as a new hobby to slow me down from buying expensive guns but DIDN'T WORK! Back to collecting more guns again and only need one vice at a time!! I wanted bone handles to go with my Colts that have custom bone grips. Now the knives are still new and just sit on display and have never been used so seeing if someone else may be interested.

This is a custom hand made knife using D2 steel and stained bone handle. The blade is approximately 7" long and the handle approximately 5" long. Beautiful brushed steel guard and butt cap. I will include the new heavy stitched and hand tooled leather sheath shown to use for carry if you want it. Attach this to your belt for a nice extra piece of defense if needed or use it out in the woods. I will ship if requested at your expense.

Knife and sheath.jpg
Knife in Sheath.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bought off a website from a knife company so no idea who made it. At this price range I really didnt feel it was important and I am a tookie that wouldn’t recognize a name anyway. 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom