Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS High Standard Trophy SPM

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 525.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: High Standard Supermatic Trophy . Hamden made . Fluted 7.5 inch barrel. Excellent shooter in good condition. $525.00 IMG_20221129_191037897.jpgIMG_20221129_191003036.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Insane that this is still listed. People running all over spending $1,800+ trying to make a Ruger tube gun into a target pistol by changing everything on it and here sits the finest production target pistol ever made? At a fraction of the cost of a "Volq?" Crazy times we're living in.

Insane that this is still listed. People running all over spending $1,800+ trying to make a Ruger tube gun into a target pistol by changing everything on it and here sits the finest production target pistol ever made? At a fraction of the cost of a "Volq?" Crazy times we're living in.
If these younger guys only knew.. I guess it’s not Gucci enough!!! I’ve won many matches with High Standards and the older Smith 41’s.

Amazingly, the prices of these pistols have barely kept pace with inflation making them one of the absolute best values in handguns today. This one at $525 is $400 underpriced in my opinion. Most people would NOT pay what it'd cost to have a target pistol this well made to be manufactured today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom