20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Home Defense Franchi 612vs

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 300.00

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I had this one traded a month ago, but the guy flaked out on me. Several people wanted to purchase, but I got pulled away from the 'puter for several weeks so I apologize for the non-responses - and here it still sits in my corner. I think this is about as good a home defense shotgun as a person will find.

This barrel has been shortened and a polychoke permanently installed. With the polychoke removed, the barrel is 18-1/4". A little longer with the polychoke screwed on to the fitting at the end. This gun swings in a doorway with ease. You can also buy extensions to the tube magazine to increase capacity up to 8 or 10 or something like that, though a 10 round extension would be beyond the length of the barrel. A two round extension would bring you right to end, for a total of 7 rounds. I have it on good authority from noted firearms expert, Diane Feinstein, that 7 rounds is more than anyone will ever need so I wouldn't worry about trying to achieve the maximum - plus that would make the gun heavier. Standard 5 round 2-3/4 magazine as she sits today. Great for home defense with no pump for anyone to worry about in the heat of the moment. I think it would also make a great brush gun.

I live in Morningside near Emory University and work in Doraville. Available for sale to any Georgia resident who is legal and eligible to own a firearm.

Pictures:
1361209106_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom