171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS iPhone 8+ 256GB Unlocked for any carrier

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 675

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a LNIB condition iPhone 8+, 256gb in space gray. It's the one that still costs $949 from the Apple store today.

I have the box and docs, charger, apple stickers for the back of your Prius, and a nice navy blue leather Apple case, plus a few other cases from Amazon. I bought the phone and apple case from Apple Store Mall of GA a few months ago, and in the end I am too much of an Android fanboy and am headed back to the dark side.

The phone is completely unlocked, I will pull the SIM card and swap it to the new phone in a few hours and unhook the iPhone 8+ from my iTunes account and wipe and reset it shortly. Phone will be ready to go this afternoon, but wanted to post it now before people get too busy with their day.

All you have to do is toss in your SIM, log into the phone with your iTunes account and off you go. Maybe call your carrier to give them the IMEI so they can provision it properly for tethering, HD calling, Wifi Calling and whatever other options your carrier supports.

Pictures:
img_0033-jpg.1597314

img_0034-jpg.1597315

img_0035-jpg.1597316

img_0036-jpg.1597317

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom