Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Jennings J22 Pistol with Ammunition

Zip Code: 30742

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an original Jenning J22, .22 caliber pistol with 2 factory magazine. It comes with several hundred rounds of various manufacturers (CCI, Federal, Aguila) of high-velocity .22LR ammunition. Original box and documentation are included.

This pistol is what it is. It’s collectible. It’s legendary. It’s often maligned. This one is in nearly new condition. I am the second owner of this gun and the first to ever fire it.

In the spirit of full disclosure and transparency and to preserve my integrity and my reputation on ODT, this gun is in no means whatsoever a perfect pistol. Far from it. With the wrong ammunition, it will FTF or FTE. With the right ammunition it can be a great novelty item or occasional plinker at best. It is however in excellent condition for what it is.

Having said that, buyer beware. Having made these disclosures, I’ve been very pleased to own it. I have run numerous rounds of various types and manufacturers of .22LR through it with a wide range of results. CCI Mini-Mags providing the most consistent results. Other highest velocity available .22LR have provided good results (your mileage may vary).

Lastly, I only trade, sell and otherwise do business with ODT members who are in the highest standing. I reserve all rights of the Seller to choose with whom I conduct business.

Thank you for reviewing this advertisement. Please ask me privately, if you have any specific questions.

Pictures:
IMG_2390.jpeg
IMG_2393.jpeg
IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom