• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Just a few more M1 Garands for sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmposey

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Just a few more M1 Garands for sale..

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850 to 1200

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pre-WW2, WW2, and Korean War era. All makes. All are good to very good, to excellent almost new condition.

As a general rule, the older pre-war guns saw the most use, but are still in good condition. Most of the late production 1950's guns look almost new.

Barrels gage from 1.5 to 5.0.

Also have a limited amount of GI issue HXP ammo available.

Not really looking for trades, but not gonna turn down a great trade, either.

Attention CMP guys: If you're new here, but you have established reputation on the CMP boards, I need to know about it. If you just show up with zero feedback score, it limits your buying options here. But I count CMP rep as just as good in my book.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.768356

View attachment 768357
View attachment 768358
View attachment 768433
View attachment 768452

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's impressive. My first question is will you ship to NJ?

I have nothing but positive feedback at CMP, Calguns, PAFOA, and Gunboards

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's impressive. My first question is will you ship to NJ?

I have nothing but positive feedback at CMP, Calguns, PAFOA, and Gunboards

No sorry, we're not shipping at all right now. Thanks though. And God bless you for sticking it out in New Jersey. It really is a beautiful state in lots of places, it just gets a bad rap because of the gun laws. But obviously you already knew that.

No sorry, we're not shipping at all right now. Thanks though. And God bless you for sticking it out in New Jersey. It really is a beautiful state in lots of places, it just gets a bad rap because of the gun laws. But obviously you already knew that.
It's true the cities North and South destroy the whole state. If you do decide to ship please keep me in mind. If not I will check in before my next vacation to Disney. This forum has sealed it for me. We are driving not flying and staying over in Georgia on the way there and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom