Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kahr PM 45 Black stainless w/night sights for sale

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good condition Kahr PM45 with blackened stainless steel slide, night sights, two extended magazines with pinky extension, box and booklet for sale. I bought it used and have carried it so it will not be in new condition. It has the slight mark of having been dropped on the slide(see picture) and has some surface pitting on the outside of the barrel(also see pictures). other than that it looks great. And it is a Kahr hand cannon so cosmetics are the only problems with the gun. I will drive to meet buyer and will not do a bill of sale. I DO, however need to see a Georgia ID to verify that the buyer is a legal resident of Georgia and I would prefer a Georgia firearms permit or several positive feed backs just to feel comfortable that I am not selling to someone I would suspect of being ineligible to buy a firearm(is how the law puts it I believe).

All contact is to be via PM. Thanks.

Pictures:
kit-jpg.1478578

right-jpg.1478580

scratch-jpg.1478582

barrel-1-jpg.1478583

barrel-2-jpg.1478589

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom