207   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Keeping it

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gun is set up to carry at about 3:20just behind the right hip bone or on it. Comes with everything pictured. Nice owb rh leather never really got broken in since I went back to 1911’s. Clearly a quality piece of leather. Gun I bought used from dead center in Buford. It’s hardly been shot. Maybe carried a little but not much. Has a boogeyman excommunicado trigger system. Very smooth trigger pull. Tyrant slide release lever. Ext slide lock lever. Ambi steel rainier mag release. Stainless steel guide rod. Two taran plus zero mag plates and two tyrant plus zero mag plates. If you don’t like purple I will be glad to keep them. Four 15rd mags and one 31rd mag. F3 night sights. Agency arms magwell with medium beavertail back strap mounted. Comes w three 20 rd boxes of Norma solid copper hollow points. Only thing missing on this gun is an optic cut. There is a co in jasper that does them though. Couldn’t imagine it costing more than 200 bucks.
Also has a talon grip pro surface. It’s an awesome surface not to gritty not too rubbery. It’s called the pro series. I would shoot with it before you chunk it in the garbage. 600 for all pictured items and I will not separate. It’s all or none. Need to meet near or in cumming due to a back surgery and now my damn knee is hurt. The fun of aging boys

No trades!!!

Option; if you don’t want holster or ammo I will take 550 for the pistol and extra mags

IMG_4082.jpeg
IMG_4083.jpeg
IMG_4084.jpeg
IMG_4085.jpeg
IMG_4086.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom