Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kimber Micro 9 Raptor w Xtras

Zip Code: 30030

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 675

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Kimber Micro 9 Raptor including 2 factory magazines, the installed/desirable M-Carbo spring kit upgrade, a small holster, and box and docs. I've only ever fired a few dozen shots through it as the previous owner claims they did as well. Gun is in amazing shape and fired flawlessly with both training and defensive rounds.

Asking $675 Cash for the package. Not looking for trades. Trying to thin the heard.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Meet near me in Atlanta. Don’t message me unless you are 21 years or older and legally able to own a firearm in GA. By inquiring about this pistol you affirm you meet the criteria to legal own in GA. I’d like to take a peek at a drivers license for statehood.

Pictures:
DSC02207.JPG
DSC02217.JPG
DSC02211.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was shooting mine at a indoor range. A retired Marine and retired Atlanta Detective that I smoke cigars with saw me shooting mine. He had a 3k 45 auto. He said I dont care for those. He watched me shoot at 21 feet. Damn thats pretty good.
I have 9mm ammo can I shoot yours?
Damn he said after shooting. That basturd is Sweet.

Amazing 9mm pocket carry. Tiny with good capacity. Thanks for sharing.
I was shooting mine at an indoor range. A retired Marine and retired Atlanta Detective that I smoke cigars with saw me shooting mine. He had a 3k 45 auto. He said I dont care for those. He watched me shoot at 21 feet. Damn thats pretty good.
I have 9mm ammo can I shoot yours?
Damn he said after shooting. That basturd is Sweet.

Amazing 9mm pocket carry. Tiny with good capacity. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome. I dont remember how long I have owned mine. Its great for summer carry and goes undetected in my pocket. It 's size helped me get fewer calibers and I got out of 380's since 9mm has more power. Mine is a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom