• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Kimel Carbine Oddity: 9mm Folding Stock Rifle w/stick mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

avmtdan

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Searching for John Galt
123   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kimel Carbine Oddity: 9mm Folding Stock Rifle w/stick mags

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Kimel produced tec-9 like space guns in the 80s. For sale is a rarely seen Kimel 9mm rifle with a folding stock. This gun was originally purchased with a cracked receiver (the second receiver in the pic), and was re-assembled on a new receiver. Gun comes with 2 kimel mags (very close to tec 9 mags, but those mags must be modified slightly to stay in the receiver).

I live south of Atlanta, but I am a private pilot, and I am willing to meet you anywhere in GA at a small airport, of which there is one within 20-30 miles of every citizen in the state of Georgia. Not looking for trades, just downsizing my collection of oddities.

Pictures:
IMG_4221.JPEG
IMG_4222.JPEG
IMG_4223.JPEG
IMG_4224.JPEG
IMG_4225.JPEG
IMG_4226.JPEG
IMG_4227.JPEG
IMG_4228.JPEG
IMG_4229.JPEG
IMG_4230.JPEG
IMG_4231.JPEG
IMG_4232.JPEG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom