Item Name: FS Les Baer SRP Swat Enhanced

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3400

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: copy of gun license, or drivers license, able to buy a gun

Item Description: Rare one here. Besides the original test guns for a SWAT contract competition, another 15 were made. These had a different checkering and Magwell. Essentially, this is the APEX of Baers, the SRP, Swift Response Pistol in Single Stack. The difference between an SRP and this gun is all the hand fitted spare parts that come with the firearm. The FBI Swat contract called for spare parts to be included with each gun, so that it could be saved in the field, without a trip to an armorer. Again, these are not the exact tested guns, but a run that was done with more hand friendly checkering. Extra fitted: barrel, bushing, 2 addl extractors, pins, spring plug, firing pin plate, slide release, 2 recoil spring guides. A couple hundred round downrange. Thats all. New Nite Sights by Baer, this Queens sights went dim in the safe. Its the angle of the Pic it is a full size govt style. Also 4 Baer mags

Pictures:
img_1828-jpg.1230861

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you why I am selling this model of perfection. 1, I own a number of 45's and 2 I love, adore will marry a Double stack. I have big hands and I own Les Baers Original SRP built on a Para Gunsmith frame. I have STi's I do not get as excited with a scrawny grip. 15 rounds of 45 is my bag!.. that being said, there is NO BETTER 45 than the one I am selling, and dats a fact jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom