Item Gone: FS LEUPOLD 4X telescopic sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

John @ carport

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS LEUPOLD 4X telescopic sight (for .22 rimfire rifle)

Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $125

Caliber: .22 rimfire telescopic sight (This really will be the last listing of this fine quality sight. If I don't get any responses this time, I will be putting it in my dad's estate sale later on this spring). Last chance folks. I'll leave it here for 2 or 3 more weeks.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new in box (used one time and then removed from the rifle) Leupold FX-1, 4x28mm Rimfire telescopic sight (matte finish with Fine Duplex crosshairs).

Included is 1 pair of 1", Leupold, Standard, Low, Matte rings, and Leupold Ring Wrench. (Wrench should fit any other brand of scope rings as long as they are no larger than the outer dimensions of Standard 1" Leupold rings.)

Lifetime warranty from Leupold whether you are the original owner or not (no documentation required except the fact that you have it).

If you would be putting this scope on a Ruger American Rimfire rifle, I have the 2 part base plates for the rifle (that fit the Leupold rings), and would also include those.

Price out the parts and you will see that this is over $250 worth of good quality stuff.

Pictures:
img_0511-jpg.1366870

img_0509-jpg.1366872

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
4:05 pm works. Which exact Snap Fitness location are you referring to?

It's at 1799 Briarcliff Rd, Atlanta 30306. It's in the Sage Hill Shopping Center where the Kroger store is located, and the shopping center is on the EAST side of Briarcliff Rd (on your right if you are going north on Briarcliff Rd--or on your left if you are going south, of course). If you are planning on getting there about 4:05, you must be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom