Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS LH Remington Wingmaster 870 12gauge

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Really nice shotgun.Its LH 12g..shot 2 3/4.Hardly been shot.Just selling to get a Turkey gun

Pictures:
IMG_8133.jpeg
IMG_8134.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
have you shot that gun with both barrels before. I don't think a 12 ga is going to chamber a 20 ga round. and I know a 12ga shell is not going to fit in a 20ga magazine. I would have to see this in person

I don't see how this could work.
The inside of the receivers are milled differently because the 20 bolt is smaller to match the 20 shell and the ejection port on the 20 is about 1/8" narrower. The two bolts will not lock into the different gauge barrels and of course the ejectors would not work if they did.
The trigger group, stock, bolt carrier, slide, mag tube, tube cap are all the same. for a STANDARD 20 ga and a 12 ga Wingmaster.

I don't see how this could work.
The inside of the receivers are milled differently because the 20 bolt is smaller to match the 20 shell and the ejection port on the 20 is about 1/8" narrower. The two bolts will not lock into the different gauge barrels and of course the ejectors would not work if they did.
The trigger group, stock, bolt carrier, slide, mag tube, tube cap are all the same. for a STANDARD 20 ga and a 12 ga Wingmaster.
It’s just extra not for the gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom