• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Like New Enduristan Blizzard Saddle Bags: Tour, Dual Sport, Enduro

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenKenobi2

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Like New Enduristan Blizzard Saddle Bags: Tour, Dual Sport, Enduro

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250 cash or 275 shipped.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone. I purchased these saddle bags as you can see last year in October. I didn't get much riding in this past year. They are on my DRZ400s and I've only put about 300 miles on them. They have never been dropped or actually used. I honestly had them padded with packaging material to keep the shape. They have some dust on them from being in the garage but can easily be cleaned.

These are awesome heavy duty bags that are even worth touring from the reviews. They have never seen rain but they are designed to keep all contents dry and safe. Plenty of room too.

Only modification I did was I cut the lower straps that tie around your passenger pegs otherwise it would have been an unsafe length (they send them from factory with extra length for you to cut it to your bike). You should have plenty of length but just know it will vary by bike. Right now it is fitted for a 2018 DRZ400s.

I purchased it for a total of 342.39 (included tax).

Yours for 250 + 20 shipped. If you live local, we could meet for a flat 250.00 cash.
If you need it shipped, methods of payment is either Paypal friends and family only or cashapp. I prefer Paypal because its safer on both parties.

All sales are final and sold as is.

Pictures:
Attach0.jpg
Screenshot 2022-06-02 1.52.27 PM.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom