• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS LIKE NEW RUGAR AMERICAN RANCH IN 300 BLACKOUT / USES AR MAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
196   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS LIKE NEW RUGAR AMERICAN RANCH IN 300 BLACKOUT / USES AR MAGS

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just a peek at your Ga DL & Carry Permit

Item Description: I have decided to sell my like new Ruger American Ranch Rifle which is chambered in 300 Blackout . It is VERY ACCURATE and feeds reliably using AR mags . It comes with a 10 round Magpul 10 round mag . It is very light & I've decided to throw in a set of medium hight 30 mm rings and 100 rounds of HUNTING loads using a 125 grain Hornady SST bullets . I know by experience that these are deadly on deer . It is threaded 5/8 x 24 and I have installed a muzzel break on it . I'm asking $550 or $525 w/o the ammo . For some reason I haven't been able to post any pictures and my attempts to get assistance for the ODT has fallen on deaf ears . I you text me your wish to see pics I will send them to you . Thanks for your consideration . Regards Cambo 770-856-2057

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are such fun and accurate little rifles.
This is the actual rifle OP is sailing.
1000007064.jpg
1000007065.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom