• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Like new VERTX Commuter Sling 2.0 XL discreet tactical bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseye

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
222   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Like new VERTX Commuter Sling 2.0 XL discreet tactical bag

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new VERTX Commuter sling 2.0 XL bag. VERTX makes incredibly nice bags and tactical wear, both discreet and otherwise. I work on the road a lot and always carry one of their backpacks with medical supplies, survival type things, get home equiptment, and usually a carbine. I bought this to carry a DD PDW suppressed in which it fit perfectly. I have since sold that weapon and no longer need this. The PWS MK107 Mod2 shown is also available for a package deal. Check VERTX website for exact dimensions and other specs. Great bag with lots of versatility and organization. They are $237.99 new, I'll take $150.

Pictures:
IMG_7907.jpg
IMG_7903.jpg
IMG_7904.jpg
IMG_7905.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom