Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS LNIB Beretta Model 87BB Cheetah in 22LR

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Model 87 Beretta Cheetah in 22LR. Fantastic 22s and the best of all my 22s, IMO. If you want to go suppressor, this is the gun to do it with and well worth having the barrel threaded.

This one is pristine LNIB (outer cover, poly case, mags, lock and cleaning brushes). Very seldom seen in this condition and with everything that came with it. Made in Italy. Only selling because of medical problems and impending property taxes.

Need to be 21 YO and show a Georgia DL (much prefer a GA WCL, however). Pick up is in Jasper. For sale only - not looking for any trades or travel.

Please PM for any questions, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_4892.jpg
IMG_4884.jpg
IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4885.jpg
IMG_4886.jpg
IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4888.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4890.jpg
IMG_4891.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The last of the top quality, old-school, non-plastic, non-pot metal, non-Umarex, .22 pistols that is not a Ruger (No hate on the Mk Series guns. Love em').

To quote Ferris Bueller, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

These are great shooters and are great suppressor hosts. Beretta has a long and storied history building great quality .22's.

If I did not already have a pair of these, I would pounce.

GLWS!

The last of the top quality, old-school, non-plastic, non-pot metal, non-Umarex, .22 pistols that is not a Ruger (No hate on the Mk Series guns. Love em').

To quote Ferris Bueller, "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

These are great shooters and are great suppressor hosts. Beretta has a long and storied history building great quality .22's.

If I did not already have a pair of these, I would pounce.

GLWS!
I’m trying to pounce but it’s more like a tippy toe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom