Reaction score
Item Name: FS LNIB Complete PSA AR9 Billet Glock Lower w/ 3 magazines

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Moving funds around for other projects. This was my spare AR9 lower earmarked for a future build that never panned out.
---------
"Blem" PSA AR9 complete billet lower that takes Glock magazines. Never fired. I can't figure out what the blemish is, perhaps the tiny knicks under the front takedown pin. MOE pistol grip and MFT Minimalist Stock included. (the original MOE stock swapped to another build).

These are going for about $220 before shipping on PSA here: http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem...lete-glockc-style-magazine-moe-lower-blk.html
Fun fact: PSA had a sense of humor and engraved the 3rd full-auto position on the lower. The semi-auto selector doesn't rotate that far but funny nonetheless.

The 3 ETS Glock 18 magazines are included in this package. Also have the original PSA box. No ammo included (my personal handloads).
--------
Asking $200 cash, saving you about 10%+shipping and throwing in the funstick magazines. FTF within 30-45 min drive of Midtown Atlanta. Willing to ship on buyer's dime.

ONLY TRADE CONSIDERED: Gemtech or Liberty 1/2x28 Recoil Booster for GM9/MysticX/Cosmic/Centurion suppressors.

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_lGCV5W8.jpg

i.imgur.com_WXUwzhG.jpg

i.imgur.com_MPrCWD0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom