Reaction score
Item Name: FS LNIB Glock 42 FS Only

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350.00

Caliber: .380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just as the description says, LNIB Glock 42. Comes with box, docs, and lock as shipped new. Round count is exactly 50. Asking $350.00 firm. That's a great deal! Much cheaper than new and if you put a new one next to it you'd be hard pressed to pick it out. Selling because my wife doesn't carry it and I've got my 19.

Pictures:
img_0030-jpg.1038404

img_0029-jpg.1038406

img_0028-jpg.1038408

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great to see it move so quick-good deal here folks. Love my G42, my EDC concealed...Bout have to pat it to make sure it's still there. Whoever gets it, congrats... and will suggest Talon grips if ya want a cheap but pretty good grip accessory for it

Great to see it move so quick-good deal here folks. Love my G42, my EDC concealed...Bout have to pat it to make sure it's still there. Whoever gets it, congrats... and will suggest Talon grips if ya want a cheap but pretty good grip accessory for it
Agreed in every aspect except grips. I'm a bit prejudiced as I'll only use Traction Grips. I've known the owner for 18+ years, the only Grips that go on my handguns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom