Reaction score
Item Name: FS Lots O' Stuff

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Caliber: Lots

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Declining health has motivated me to liquidate my collection. In the event of things going VERY south, I don't want my wife, who dislikes firearms, to have to deal with any of this. I don't want to deal with the dorks on GB either. I have met some really decent folks on ODT deals, and would like to keep things in the family, so to speak.

A GA driver's license is required, as is a carry permit. Has to be that way. Prices are firm. Ammo for EVERYTHING is available with purchase, and at non-rape prices. Please give me a few days to respond to PM's for pics, if interested, as I obviously can't post many with this ad. If I'm vague about mag count, I don't honestly know until I break apart the house this next week. Due to the KungFlu and other factors, my house looks like a refugee camp. It will take me a bit to see what extras I have.

Most of my firearms were rarely, if ever, used (embarrassing, I know)

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I can't thank everyone enough for the feedback/interest. I will update the list on Wed evening, after all SPM have been exhausted. I don't know if this allowed, but I will welcome feedback after Wed on why something unsold is overpriced/crazy. See you then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom