Reaction score
Item Name: FS M&P 2.0 9mm compact 4", apex, big dots

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1st things 1st, my guarantee for this or any other thing that I buy sell or trade on the site is very simple. Once you get the item you have one week to use it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason at all. Please have a look at my feedback and know that I am honourable. If you are not happy than I am not happy either. You and I are on the same team, let's both act like it.

I am a hospice nurse, and as such I need to be available to my patients and families around-the-clock. Because of this any deal we conclude needs to take place on or near the square in Newnan. Please consider this before deciding whether this is something you want.

Please feel free to PM or text me at 678 850 0005

Thanks
Jake

SW MP 2.0 compact 4". Bought new 6 months ago. 100 total rounds fired - because ammo is harder to find than BIGFOOT, and we're all keeping what we have in anticipation of these uncertain times.

Here is what has been done and what I paid

Gun with tax 600.00
Apex flat face full kit installed - 200
XS tritium big dot yellow front 140.00 (I remember when big dots used to cost 65 bucks....I'm getting old)
X2 extra SW factory 17rd mags with factory grip adaptors (this is in addition to the x3 15 rd mags the gun came with) - 80.00

Adds up to $1,020 bucks. Is that what I'm asking? Hell no. All of if for 650 bucks. Comes with factory box, docs, etc.

I show you my permit, you show me yours, or at least a GADL. If that not okay I respect your decision, but we can't do the deal.

Let me know if you have questions, need more picks, etc.

You read the part about picked up in Newnan right?

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

LAST ITEM - if you are active duty military or LEO with credentials - subtract 50 bucks. You do a dangerous job protecting an ungrateful public - Thank You.

Stay dangerous my friends

Jake

Pictures:
20210131_202344-jpg.3074495

20210131_202339-jpg.3074496

20210131_202330-jpg.3074497

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom