Reaction score
Item Name: FS m&p .45

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&w m&p .45 full size in great shape. 1 gun 1 mag. Low round count. Got it from a friend in trade who was the first owner and only put 50 rounds through it.

Pictures:
20150411_113804-jpg.418299

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Description: S&w m&p .45 full size in great shape. 1 gun 1 mag. Low round count. Got it from a friend in trade who was the first owner and only put 50 rounds through it.

And they come with three sizes of back straps. What exactly are you implying? the last owner was a retail store that took it on trade the I got it

Not implying anything. Your ad says you got it from a friend who was the first owner, and since these come new with 2 mags, your friend whom you say was the first owner should have the other mag. Unless they lost it or something else.

we got a 6 gun deal at a shop up n ga I wound up with this one and a few other which are already gone since we bought them. He originally wanted the m&p in all black and already had an fde but then decided he wanted a hk. I boutgh his three guns from him. Shot em all and kept one listed the rest. Never cared to ask wetter he had the extra stuff since I got the gun for 425 from him and new they were 529. Is it possible he has the other stuff and kept it for his other guns...yep but I really don't know. I just know what I gave him for his portion of our buy was less than he had in it and it was a great deal to begin with so I just forked over the money and went shooting. Sorry if I was rude I posted this gun on Facebook and went through two days of arguing with peole why it didn't have the box!!! I gues folks just don't have anything better to do. I figured if they didn't want the gun then why even ask questions about it. You know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom