• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS M1 Garand

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattJacks

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
47   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS M1 Garand

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a pretty cool M1 for sale. Rifle was originally chromed presumably for a VFW or ceremonial role, and barrel was replaced with a 1946 dated barrel. Rifle was made in January of 1941, and shoots just fine. The previous owner advised me that the muzzle rated at a 3+ and the throat at a 3. I have no way of verifying that myself, but I will say that the rifle shoots great and is very accurate. I replaced the op rod spring when purchased, and have shot 150 rounds through the rifle in the past two years I’ve owned it. It has the milspec sling from Garand gear, and the ammo pouch on the stock. I always used Battle born grease on the action and it runs just fine. I will throw in 350 rounds of correct ammo which is all PPU modern production ammo and a couple bandolier’s for carrying. I’ll also include probably 20-25 clips and a nice canvas soft case for the rifle. I’ll take offers $800

Pictures:
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_2853.jpeg
IMG_2905.jpeg
IMG_2906.jpeg
IMG_0216.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom