24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: M44 Type 53 Chinese Mosin Nagant rifle 7.62x54R

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 160.00

Caliber: 7.62x54R

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Chinese Type 53 Mosin Nagant M44 up for sale in 7.62x54R. I will post some pictures of it later. It was full of cosmo when I got it but I have since broken down and cleaned it out entirely re lubed it, and cleaned the stock up and put on a fresh coat of lemon oil. It is in Excellent working condition and I have fied it and it works flawlessly.The bayonett is intact but the cleaning rod is missing. The stock is beat up but solid (adds character!) asking $160 firm I just need to clear out a space in my safe otherwise I would love to keep it. The ammo can still be found at a reasonable price and it is super fun to shoot, sounds like a cannon!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.View attachment 164454View attachment 164455View attachment 164456View attachment 164457

Yes you do! Buy it so I don't! Right now my 91/30 is all I'll shoot cause I can get ammo for it easy. I want a short one like this because my 91/30 doesn't throw that famous Mosin fireball... :-( GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom