0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Magazine diassembly tool

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 29.99

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bastion Gear has come up with a tool which helps owners of Glock style pistols to remove magazine base plates. If you have ever tried to remove the baseplate from our favorite combat pistol, it can be frustrating to say the least. Bastion Gear has eliminated the concerns of damaging your magazine during the process of removing the base plate. Our tool also contains a folding pin punch to help you disassemble any weapon you have. Once your done, fold the pin punch back into the handle and stow the tool in your range bag.

Why would I want to remove my magazine base plate? #1, Clean your magazines. Yes, it is a prudent idea to clean your mag. from time to time. #2, Change out the base plate for one that increases capacity or a base plate that signifies that mag. for some specific purpose.

We sell them at www.bastiongear.com for $29.99 with free first class shipping. If you use my coupon code of BQ15 you will receive 15% off your entire order.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pictures:
gl-maginstl-blk-back-closed-jpg.1586061

gl-maginstl-blk-side-open-2-jpg.1586062

mag-disassembly-tool-jpg.1586064

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bastion Gear received a mention from The Firearm Blog about our magazine disassembly tool. We appreciate the attention from a influential firearms blog. Thank you.

Use my discount code BQ15 to get 15% off your entire order and pick up a magazine tool.

Attachments

• Firearm Blog .jpg
    Firearm Blog .jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom