• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Male Border Collie

Status
Not open for further replies.

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Male Border Collie

Zip Code: 30449

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am liquidating my Aunts estate and need to rehome her Border Collie. Very sweet dog that I really wanted to keep, but we already have some animals and adding another to the mix really isn’t in the plan for us. He is about 2 yrs old and has not been neutered. He is an outside dog at this time (in a pen, not roaming free) and has not had any obedience or livestock herding training. We found the AKC registration papers my Aunt received when she purchased him (she did not complete or send them in). At this point those papers are in one of three storage containers, so I do not have them in front of me to share the info of where he came from but I will find them and have them available for the new owners. Her estate is in the red and in need of funds to break even, so we are asking for a $100 rehoming fee (basically selling him for $100). He is located near 30449. I can be available to meet any week day after 6:00PM and pretty much anytime on the weekends with some advance notice.

I know these are not the best pic's and just FYI...his legs are white, not brown. These were taken the day after a rain and he had been playing in the mud.

Pictures:
IMG-7665.jpg
IMG-7664.jpg
54E79D90-5169-4FB3-8E8E-3939C26D852D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom