0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Male Pup Needs a Home

Zip Code: 30175-3704

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I had a female dog and male pup abandoned on my property this week. I can only rescue 1 and need to find this little man a good home. He's a sweetheart. Message me for details.

Pictures:
1000002287.jpg
1000002288.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
He looks very sweet. Thanks for rescuing them.

We'd take him if we didn't already have 15 rescues in our house already. We're just maxed out.

Most counties have some sort of animal shelter. All they had to do is drop them off there. Or with a private rescue group. It doesn't cost anything and it's the humane way to do it if you can't or won't care for an animal anymore. Any POS that abandons animals should serve a minimum 1 year sentence. End of story. Eventually these inbred's might get the word and stop doing it.

I can recommend FurKids in Alpharetta as a great shelter to leave him with. I got my current dog Alfie there, and they go above and beyond to find these guys a good home.

He looks young enough to be easily adoptable, unlike poor 9 year old, scarred-up Alfie was.

Before I found him Alfie had been there 18 months and had been flown (by FurKids) from Puerto Rico to be treated for heartworm.

Needless to say, their dedication to finding their animals a new home is really amazing.

He looks very sweet. Thanks for rescuing them.

We'd take him if we didn't already have 15 rescues in our house already. We're just maxed out.

Most counties have some sort of animal shelter. All they had to do is drop them off there. Or with a private rescue group. It doesn't cost anything and it's the humane way to do it if you can't or won't care for an animal anymore. Any POS that abandons animals should serve a minimum 1 year sentence. End of story. Eventually these inbred's might get the word and stop doing it.

Our local shelters won't work with us. They are very rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom