• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Marlin 1895 XLR excellent condition {very hard to find} GONE PENDING MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkwrichard

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Marlin 1895 XLR excellent condition {very hard to find} GONE PENDING MEET

Zip Code: 31569

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600.00

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: JM Marlin 1895 XLR in excellent condition. Rifle length barrel in 45-70 . No bill of sale but just a look at Georgia Driver License and CCP. Georgia only. According to True Gun Value

"A MARLIN 1895 XLR rifle is currently worth an average price of $1,956.36 used"

Thanks to the people currently showing interest in this gun. The listing will stay up until midday on Tuesday or until sold locally. At that time, I plan to put the gun back in the safe and accept one of the out of town offers. Thanks so much, I never knew that there would be so much interest in this gun.

Pictures:
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks to the people currently showing interest in this gun. The listing will stay up until midday on Tuesday or until sold locally. At that time, I plan to put the gun back in the safe and accept one of the out of town offers. Thanks so much, I never knew that there would be so much interest in this gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom