Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Marlin 60 Great American Game Series W/ Scope

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Marlin 60 .22 caliber semi automatic rifle "Great American Game Series" with the squirrel medallion for sale.

No longer have a need for it and hopefully this could be a cool little squirrel/rabbit gun for a new hunter, or a collector to someone. Selling with the Simmons 3x9 scope. I've yet to see another one like it; though the Marlin 60 is a common rifle. Good conversation piece in the woods or at the range.

Scope on the rifle currently - Scope

By replying to this ad/requesting to buy you are of legal age and ability to own a rifle in the state of Georgia. Would like to see concealed carry if applicable, if not license to confirm older than 18.

Pictures:
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3190.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3191.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
can this cycle short's well?
I have never tried it with .22 shorts, though a quick google search looks like there is mixed opinions on the ability of the Marlin 60 to shoot shorts. Some say yes, others say it has trouble feeding/maintaining. not much help there, sorry.
it handles 22LR like a champ, ill tell you that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom