• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Metro Sideboard High End 5-piece Cherry wood Dining room set with Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulster2

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
76   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2496798 View attachment 2496799 View attachment 2496800 View attachment 2496801 View attachment 2496802 View attachment 2490855 View attachment 2490856 View attachment 2490857 View attachment 2490858 Item Name: FS 4-piece Cherry wood Dining room set with Butler

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 4-piece Cherry Dining room set with China cabinet and hutch, a Butler server, dining room table with extension leaves and chairs. Priced to sell.

Dining room table is in excellent condition. Has leaves for extended dining for 8. Table does not have any scratches or damage and wood is perfect. Chairs are covered. If you do not want these covered chairs I will take off $100 bucks.

China cabinet and hutch are actually two pieces.

The top china cabinet has glass shelving and glass in the doors. It also has a light which works. All glass is free of chips or cracks. Wood is perfect.

The bottom Hutch is flawless and contains plenty of storage for your dining plates and accessories. Wood is perfect.

Butler server is ideal for additional storage and also serving space or liquor table top. Wood is perfect.

Priced to sell. May consider trade. Milsurp, coins, old paper money, Eotech XPS-2 scope and G33 magnifier.

The set is in my storage unit ready for pick up. I can help load it

Please see my other listings for my high end Alexander Julian 5-piece Cherry bedroom suite.

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom