152   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS More silver

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $20+

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Various silver: - Half dollar coins all SPM Only quarters and dimes left.

US Coinage - scrap 90% silver - I've never done this before so I am going to follow Provident Metals pricing system using their Buyback prices as I am with the other items I have listed. To buy from them it is presently $16 for $1 face value of coins and they will buy it from me for $14.53. So I will sell it for $14.53 per face dollar value. Four quarters, ten dimes(I think you get the point...lol).

If you specify ten dimes I will fill that until I run out of dimes, then fill the order with as many dimes as I can and the rest as must needs. Same for quarters.

I am also listing with this scrap silver jewelry(chains, bracelets) at spot for the silver content. Sterling is 92.5% pure so I will weigh it, multiply it times 0.925, then multiply that times spot and that will be the sell price.

Will sell this by the ounce, not the piece. No, I will not pick out a certain piece from the pile. It's all scrap for silver content, not last minute anniversary presents ;)

Shipping will be extra and at your expense but since insured shipping is $8-13 even for smaller lots, be aware that smaller lots are not exactly cost effective.

View attachment 854653 View attachment 854654

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Half dollars all SPM.

$18 face value in quarters and $19 face value in dimes left. Plus 19.2 ounces pure in the Sterling silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom