Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mosin Nagant 91/30, 1942 Izhevsk round receiver, numbers matching

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175

Caliber: 7.62x54r

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As titled. Gun is in normal "Mosin" condition. Not what I would consider a beater (but I would beat on it anyway- it's a Mosin). Has one place that is pictured where the wood has been worked on. Gun shoots straight and the sights are close enough to zeroed for plinking. I've put probably 50 rounds through it and it chugs right along with no issues, as you would expect from a Mosin. Always flushed with water after shooting corrosive.

Gun comes with 24 rounds to get you started and the sling. I can throw in a bayonet that went to another Mosin if you want it, but it doesn't fit quite right (does not clear sight post all the way). You can probably modify it to work, but if you push it on as far as it will go, it's plenty secure for stabbing pumpkins and watermelons. I wouldn't try to pole vault on it through...

The SN on the mag, receiver, and bolt all match.

I live in Ringgold but will start commuting to school in Marietta again on January 11.

Price is firm

Pictures:
20160103_021130-1-jpg.633313

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
the bayonet issue can be solved with a dremel by grinding down the metal some, not too much though (i hate modifying military surplus stuff though).

good price on a mosin

the bayonet issue can be solved with a dremel by grinding down the metal some, not too much though (i hate modifying military surplus stuff though).

good price on a mosin

Just put it in a vise and gently open it up a little with a small prybar. It dont take much......

Reactions: MRH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom