Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Mosin plus Stuff plus Stock plus a pile of Ammo

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The original idea was something in the direction of a Finnish M28/76 match rifle. I even tried to find match sights in Finland. Stuff collects, life happens, stuff sits. Stuff gotta go.

This little starter kit begins with a 1944 Izhevsk M91/30. Your usual import, in good shape. Stock has some wear, but it didn't matter to me at the time. Included with that is almost all of the usual kit: strap, grease bottle, 2 sets of cartridge holders, bayonet. Never had the funky tool, and the cleaning rod is lost in time.

Next is a Boyd's thumbhole stock for the Mosin Nagant. This little number makes the Mosin reasonably comfortable to shoot. Mounted on that is a bipod of I-bought-so-long-ago-I-forget-where origin. It's the real deal of unmarked bipods. Let's call it a ghost bipod.

But, wait, there's more.

We got three crates of surplus 7x62x54R, 2 of which are still strapped. There's an opener in the unstrapped one but you can't see it in the photo. I just presume there's openers in the strapped ones, but those wily Russians, ya never can tell.

Plus a 4th empty crate to hold all of your smug self satisfaction at having acquired such treasures.

880x3 is 2640 rounds so far.

Next is a troyka of 50 cal cans, in which are packed:
- 20 wrapped packages of more Russian surplus at 20 rounds each. Leftovers from a spam can. 400 rounds. Now we're up to 3040 rounds.
- 95 boxes of 12 each Czech 46grain practice ammo. Super light recoil and zips down the range at super speed. With Boyd's stock, this makes it a giggle machine. 1140 rounds, bringing us to 4180 rounds total.
- 1 box of 15 rounds of 203 grain Silver Bear
- 1 box of 20 rounds of 203 grain Brown bear
- 1 box of 20 rounds of 155 grain Hornady SST. So shiny and reloadable.
- a handful of stripper clips.

By my count, we're at 4235 rounds of 7.62x54R, plus the rifle to shoot it, plus stuff to go with the rifle. Oh and a soft case that is long enough for a M91/30.

Not looking to trade as I'm clearing out space and dropping a caliber. Delivery fees would be outrageous for that ammo, but I'm willing to meet up somewhere within 25-30 miles or so.

Pictures:
tempImagedDBLbd.gif
tempImageglbpIS.gif
tempImage8IC2j4.gif
tempImageBXQNBs.gif
tempImageUGdAqS.gif
tempImage3zfQyv.gif
tempImageZPk2Ry.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
jebus lol look at all that ammo. whoever bought it should sell me that hornady sst as i've been dying to try and find more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom