Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Mossberg 500a 12 gauge home defense shotgun. $250

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for your consideration is a good condition Mossberg 500a 12 gauge shotgun. It has a 18.5 inch barrel with cylinder bore and fires 2 e/4 or 3 inch shells. the capacity is 5+1. Also included in the sale is a pistol grip if you prefer to shoot it that way. Black synthetic stock. $250.

Buyer must be at least 21 years old, a Georgia resident, and legal to buy a firearm in Georgia. I’ll show you my credentials and request you show me yours.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_4254.jpeg
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4259.jpeg
IMG_4258.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up for your consideration is a good condition Mossberg 500a 12 gauge shotgun. It has a 18.5 inch barrel with cylinder bore and fires 2 e/4 or 3 inch shells. the capacity is 5+1. Also included in the sale is a pistol grip if you prefer to shoot it that way. Black synthetic stock. $250.

Buyer must be at least 21 years old, a Georgia resident, and legal to buy a firearm in Georgia. I’ll show you my credentials and request you show me yours.

Thanks for looking.
Interested, can meet tommorow if available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom