Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mossberg Patriot Predator / with scope

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $525.00

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Mossberg Patriot Predator bolt action .308 , grooved barrel and fluted bolt, brown Cerakote finish with Nice Strata camo synthetic stock. Rifle will come with a Vortex 3 x 9 x 40 Crossfire scope bore sighted at 50 yds . Scope in pics of rifle is my Leupold 3 which belongs on my Remington model seven. The rifle also has a threaded 5/8 X 24 muzzle with factory thread protector. The muzzle brake you see is going on my new Patriot 6.5 PRC. That's the reason I need to sell the .308. This rifle has never been in the woods either, only to the range to break it in and sight in the scope. It shows like new.
I had been wanting a 6.5 PRC w/o spending a small fortune and when I found the Mossberg I had to have it. Great shooting, reliable rifle without breaking the bank.
I cannot for some reason upload the pics from my Chrome Book so If and only if you are interested please text me and I will send you pics from my phone. You can reach me at 770-401-0957.
Not really looking for a trade on this one because I need to cover my cost on the 6.5 PRC. Thanks for looking and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom