Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS MPA Commander Flush Fit ***SPM***

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new, never fired. Comes with co-witness sights, Delta Point Pro optics plate and I have a DPP that I can sell with the pistol (these are custom guns so they include the optics plate of your choice and do not include the slide cover plate) , two 17 round MBX mags, suppressor height sights, MPA range bag.
Retail on this gun is $3375 plus tax plus an 18-20 week build time. The look, fit and finish on this gun is stunning.

Trades: I would consider pistols in the $500-$1000 value range. Must be 9mm and not heavily modified.

If you are familiar with this gun then nothing more need be said. If not:

Must have valid GAWP and GA ID.

Pictures:
IMG_1842.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I actually thought you were joking. I don't know how much you are into the Platypus but if I am doing a trade I need $1500. I have a feeling the value of the Platypus is a little to high for this to work.

I actually thought you were joking. I don't know how much you are into the Platypus but if I am doing a trade I need $1500. I have a feeling the value of the Platypus is a little to high for this to work.
I personally think you’d have a blast building your own. They can range from 1500 up depending on color / TB / Magwell Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom