Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS NAA .22mag Black Widow

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325.00

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: No BOS, but I do require to see a CCP. I know what the law says but I will not chance putting a firearm into the hands of a convicted felon.

Item Description: I have a LNIB North American Arms Black Widow for sale. (Actually I have a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers, but One is my "Go To Pocket Gun", that I shall keep.) It is excess to my needs, so It will be passed on to you. It is in the steel box with 2 keys and includes a new 50rd box of Winchester, "Varmint", HV 30gr V-MX ammo. I can't remember if I have ever even fired this gun, if I did it would have been no more than 5 rounds.

I will accept $325.00 CASH. If you like to negotiate on the price, we will start at $350.00 and work our way down to $325.00,..... OR, just bring $325.00 CASH and save us both some time. This includes the ammo.

I can/will meet in Cartersville, Emerson, Rockmart, or Aragon.

Terry 770-828-9635

Pictures:
Black Widow 08-26-23.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom