• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS NAA Bug Out = $200 (925 of 1500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NAA Bug Out = $200 (925 of 1500)

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT! Up for sale is a very nice NAA Bug Out (v1) in .22lr. I fired 50rds of ammo through her and very accurate with the factory installed XS big dot. I’ve owned NAA Black Widows before and this bad boy shot far more accurate than my BW’s did. Even had some keyholing with the BWs when shooting Remington Yellow Jackets, but none of that with this lil gem. This gun is somewhat rare and I honestly love it, but in these lean times gotta part with it to free up funds for other projects. Comes with the Plano storage box it fits in and docs.

Full disclosure: the Sheriff style cylinder pin is a big improvement over the BW style, BUT it can snag on the pocket draw and inadvertently become dislodged leaving you scratching your head. Only happened once and nothing bad happened, but sometime to be aware of if you want to pocket carry this lil guy.

Overall though this has been my favorite NAA, you won’t be disappointed. PM if interested. Can meet at Cabelas in Acworth or in far NW Cobb area. Thanks ODT!

Pictures:
c1c860a9-b943-4e45-8929-198964e69a3f-jpeg.2548052

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gadgetsrfun said:
Booom! .... Just that quick..
Yep, Six minutes not too bad. Ad few months
ago took just 3 minutes from post to sold.
Seller's luck anything like mine pretty soon
after it's gone, then he'll need to bug-out.
(hope not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom