• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS NEW John Deer X350 48inch Cut With FACTORY WARRANTY 4year/300 hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

Default rank <300 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS NEW John Deer X350 48inch Cut With FACTORY WARRANTY 4year/300 hour...

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3975

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NEW John Deere X350 48 inch cut with the mulch kit and the heavy duty brush hard to protect the front end. Brush guard alone was $350. ONLY 10hrs on it with YEARS of transferable FACTORY WARRANTY remaining. All NEW PURCHASE paperwork included. This mower basically BRAND NEW with 10hrs on it. Break-in period from John Deer Is 50 hrs so its not even close to being broken in. I paid $4865.41 from the John Deer. Will be happy to provide ALL paper work. You can save $$ on a Brand New X350 with accessories and all factory warranty transferred to you with NO SALES TAX. We are moving and don't need a mower any longer. NO low balling. Thank you. Mobile is 470-266-9820 send a text and we can speak when available.
  • 4 year/300 hour bumper-to-bumper warranty

Pictures:
IMG_0865.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_0863.jpeg
IMG_0867.jpeg
IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_0871.jpeg
IMG_0872.jpeg
IMG_0875.jpeg
IMG_0876.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
John Deere uses Kawasaki premium engines in the X300 series tractors. They do not compare to the big box store John Deere. the Quality is completely different.
Oh I know for sure. I have a lx280 I bought in 2003 and it still out cuts everything I've owned. I won't buy any with a Kohler or vanguard if I can get a kawasaki!

John Deere uses Kawasaki premium engines in the X300 series tractors. They do not compare to the big box store John Deere. the Quality is completely different.
Sorry to correct you but you are right for the most part. However the X330 has a Briggs and Stratton motor. The rest of the X's have the good ole faithful Kawis. (I don't recommend the X330).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom