Reaction score
Item Name: FS NIB Remington TAC 14 Hardwood

Zip Code: 31738

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900.00

Caliber: 12G

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am the original owner and I bought it from my local dealer. some time back. It's serving no purpose other than sitting and looking pretty. Alright guys I know this is alot of money for a Tac 14 but this is what I want for it. They're very difficult to find. I'm only selling it because I'm funding another purchase.
Everything is in the box that was in there when it was purchased. Lock, paperwork, sling mount and sling. The sling has never even been unwound.

Pictures:
kimg1579-jpg.2901744

kimg1581-jpg.2901745

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Come to think of it, i'm going to concede and agree with you. I certainly don't want to be guilty of causing any problems in our gun community or part of the problem. I honestly didn't mean to portray myself that way. I was looking at supply, demand and opportunity but I certainly am not going to sell my integrity. Thanks again for calling it out.

Come to think of it, i'm going to concede and agree with you. I certainly don't want to be guilty of causing any problems in our gun community or part of the problem. I honestly didn't mean to portray myself that way. I was looking at supply, demand and opportunity but I certainly am not going to sell my integrity. Thanks again for calling it out.

Man, post YOUR stuff for whatever YOU want to ask for it! Nobody here seems to bitch about the good deals they got when the gun prices dropped through the floor several months ago. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything on here.

Bash me if you want, it is what it is to me, go check my gun prices through the years on here from my posts. No matter what year it is or what's going on I keep them fair across the board. The standard I have always used is 25% off new selling price for used guns, not msrp but what the guns sale for in brick and mortars. Chucks gun and pawn in Warner robins was selling the tac 14s for almost this much as well, so you will probably get the money, but I don't agree with it, just like I don't agree with AR15 prices. I have an Armalite AR10 listed with a magpul prs stock and a timney Calvin elite for $1500...go find that price on another setup somehwere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom